Smoking Risks

I was reading articles related to health and there I saw the article related to smoking, so I read it in curiosity and I am sharing it with u people. A recent study carried out in London and published its findings in European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation, said that people who smoke have high blood pressures than the non smokers, and high blood pressure and smoking both are the main causes of heart diseases. It also said that most of the smokers don’t know that they had high blood pressure, they suggests that if the smokers are made aware of their high blood pressure, it can increase their motivation to stop smoking. Well I don’t get it how it will motivate them to quit smoking, in my opinion every smoker or non smoker knows what are the side effects and smokers know that they are at the risk of many diseases i.e lung, heart etc. Whatever, it is pointless to do such lame researches like these and come up with these lame ideas or proposals, researches should be useful and precise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment