Pity on India!!

I am writing this article after I read some news articles which had bothered me and as being a Pakistani I thought that it would be betrayal with my homeland that If I remain silent. Here I am only discussing two points, I was reading in newspaper that the Indian Foreign Minister SM Krishna said that there would be no dialogue with Pakistan unless they carry out some positive steps against terrorists. He also said that he doesn’t know what is good Taliban and what is bad Taliban.

We should have pity on Indian people and its government, because I guess that ministers like SM Krishna should first complete their education and then should think about coming to politics or if they think it is hard for them then they should hire someone who would atleast read news for them and update them about the events occurring around the world otherwise they are creating so much embarrassment for their country(India). Everyone in the world knows that Pakistan is at war with Taliban, Taliban is just a label that Indian, US and Israel agents are using to conceal their identity and they are the ones who are involved in Swat and Wana, arms that are recovered from these Taliban are Israel made or US made and they got their training from RAW and some agents of RAW are also involved and are fighting against Pakistan in Swat and Wana directly. The most surprising thing that I want to mention here is that I was reading articles about the ongoing war, I came across pictures of terrorists who were killed and you would not believe that they were not even circumcised!. So Mr SM Krishna’s knowledge is not good that’s why he is saying that Pakistan should do some positive steps, I wanted to ask him that what would be more positive step than declaring war against terrorists? But I guess it is not his fault, it is fault of his ignorance. And the fact of matter is that Pakistan is a sovereign country and no one can dictate Pakistan that what to do and what not to do. Infact it is tactics of politicians of India to blame Pakistan and try to dictate things to other’s so that they can divert attention of their own people from the problems and issues related to their own country. Now as he said that he doesn’t know what is good and what is bad Taliban. That shows that SM Krishna is living in ignorant world and doesn’t know about the history of the world, sorry world is a big thing I must say history of sub continent. What an uneducated person he is. Hillary Clinton (secretary of state of USA) herself said that America is responsible for creation of Taliban. So what one gets from it? According to me what I perceive from this is that Taliban’s were created by USA and when USA has completed its goal then they abandoned Taliban and 9/11 was just a drama to eliminate them, so the USA attacked Afghanistan, Taliban defended Afghanistan and for this they became terrorists, obviously if some country attacks another country then the attacked country has the full right to protect and defend itself and Taliban had done the same. And on the other side some people from Taliban had betrayed their own country and had sold themselves to USA, and USA is using them to obtain their objectives in this region and in the world, there are always some good and bad people. Have you ever thought that why American drone attacks never hit hideouts of Beitullah Masood? Because he is the agent of USA and is disloyal to his own country and to Muslims. So there are good Taliban and bad Taliban and most of the people know about it but the foreign minister of India doesn’t!!. well no one can do anything in this matter as there is no remedy for person who remains ignorant after observing all the facts on ground.. but I guess I can do something useful for him :P I can pray for him that Allah please give him some sense and some knowledge so that he can talk intellectually and not like an idiot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment